[CLOSED] Artist Alley Application
The Rising ConFusion 2022 Artist Alley Application is CLOSED.
If you’d like to be notified by email when the 2023 ConFusion Artist Alley Application opens, please click below to fill out our form.
The Artist Alley is for creators who are showcasing their own work. It is located in one of the main hallways in route to the Dealers Room. It is ideal for artists or authors who wish to peddle their personal creations. Artist Alley is not secured and each vendor is responsible for their own inventory. Each Vendor is limited to one table. Vendors in Artist Alley are in charge of their own hours .
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of Artist Alley at Rising ConFusion 2022. Please read below for information about applying to Artist Alley.
Be Advised: Rising ConFusion 2022 has a COVID-19 Policy in place, that applies to every person, regardless of badge type. There are NO Exceptions. Please see our full COVID-19 Policy here.
Costs and Provisions:
- Artist Alley is juried (not all applicants will be granted space).
- Artists must checkin at the Registration Desk prior to setting up their table. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Masks must be worn by all Artists and table workers, during pack-in/pack-out. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Table prices are $110. (1 Artist Alley badge included) Limit 1 table (6 ft).
- NO sharing of tables is allowed. Only one Artist Business is authorized at a table.
- Each participant must have a badge to operate in Artist Alley.
- Only 1 badge is included in the purchase of an Artist Alley Table.
- MAX of 2 Artist Alley Badges per table. No Exceptions.
- Additional Pre-Registered Artist Alley Worker Badge is $60. (Limit of 1 additional badge)
- Artists must use provided table, and not bring their own.
- All payments must be processed through PayPal.
- Artist Alley Worker Badges requested after the application is closed will be subject to at-the door prices. ($75.00)
- Applications are due by December 20, 2021.
- Payment is due by January 7, 2022. No Exceptions.
- No refunds/transfers/exchanges on Artist Alley tables or badges after acceptance and purchase.
- Artist’s and Artist Alley Workers must be 18+ of age. No Exceptions.
Artist Alley Vendors may NOT unpack their wares into the Hotel Hallways or Dealer Room until:
1) They provide their legal ID, Proof of Vaccination OR Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test taken within 72 hours prior to arrival to the Registration Desk in order to pick up their badge.
2) They check in with the Artist Alley Staff located outside the Dealer Room (across from Ops Desk)
Be Advised: due to our COVID-19 Mitigation Strategies the following policies are applicable:
- Vendor/Owner (applicant) may NOT pick up the additional badge for their worker. Their additional Artist Alley worker must provide their own legal ID, Proof of Vaccination OR Proof of Nevagtive COVID-19 Test taken within 72 hours prior to arrival, to the Registration Desk to pick up their own badge. Your additional worker will not be authorized to enter the Artist Alley, even for Pack-In/Set-up, until they have picked up their badge. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Only registered Artist Alley vendors (and their additional Artist Alley worker) will be allowed in the Artist Alley for Pack-in/Pack-out.
- Do not arrive and begin packing in, before going to Registration Desk in the lobby. NO Exceptions. Failure to first check in and pick up badge at Registration can result in loss of your Artist Alley spot.
COVID-19 has brought new changes to how we operate our Dealer Room and Artist Alley. Thank you for cooperation and understanding.
Questions? Email: email@example.com