Optional Online Submission form for Proof of Vaccination for Rising ConFusion 2022
If you have pre-registered for Rising ConFusion 2022 and would like to submit your Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination in advance, we have an online submission form you can use. This is an optional service. Members are not required to submit their Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination via this form.
We advise all members to bring their Proof of Vaccination with them to Rising ConFusion. By using this form, you are simplifying the membership badge pick up process, allowing our Registration team to serve you faster as you arrive.
As per our policies, Masks are required upon entry to The Sheraton Detroit Novi Hotel and throughout the duration of your stay. To find our mandatory COVID-19 Policies required for attendence at Rising ConFusion visit: Required COVID-19 Policies . Have questions about our policies? Visit our COVID-19 FAQ.
- This form only applies to pre-registered members of Rising ConFusion. To purchase your pre-registered membership, please visit our Registration Page.
- Submitting your Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination via this form still requires you to show legal ID at our Registration Desk, in order to pick up your badge.
- You may only pick up your badge upon arrival at Rising ConFusion. Please do not ask to pick up another members badge, even if they submitted their proof of vaccination. (Exception: Parents/Legal Guardians of members age 0-17 may pick up their child/teens badge)
- This form is not open for members to submit Proof of Negative COVID-19 Tests. If you are providing Rising ConFusion proof of Negative COVID-19 Test taken no earlier then Jan 18, 2022, you must provide that proof at the Registration Desk as you pick up your badge.
- You may submit Proof of Vaccination for anyone in your family as long as they are pre-registered. Please enter their email and phone number in the contact information section of our form.
Your Privacy Matters!
- Use of this form is optional. Rising ConFusion will retain the record of your vaccination from the point of submission until January 27, 2022. All submitted files will then be destroyed by Rising ConFusion.
- Questions? Issues? Concerns? Email email@example.com
Vaccination(s), be they single dose, or from a 2 dose series, must be completed by Jan 6, 2022 in order be considered vaccinated at Rising ConFusion. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If your vaccination (series) is not complete by Jan 6, 2022, then you MUST provide proof of a Negative COVID-19 Test taken no earlier then Jan 18, 2022. Bring your test results and legal ID to our Resgistration Desk in the lobby to pick up your badge.
- Do NOT submit Proof of Negative Covid-19 Test results via this form.
- A list of accepted vaccines can be found below.
All forms of proof of COVID-19 vaccination must have:
- Personal identifiers (full name plus at least one other identifier such as date of birth or passport number) that match the personal identifiers on the passenger’s passport or other travel documents
- Name of official source issuing the record (e.g., public health agency, government agency, or other authorized vaccine provider)
- Vaccine manufacturer and date(s) of vaccination
Accepted Vaccine Types:
Rising ConFusion 2022 will accept the following Vaccines. This list is taken from the World Health Organization’s Emergency Use List of COVID-19 vaccines.
- Single Dose: Janssen/J&J
- 2 dose series: Pfizer-BioNTech
- 2 dose series: Moderna
- 2 dose series: AstraZeneca
- 2 dose series: Covaxin
- 2 dose series: Covishield
- 2 dose series: BIBP/Sinopharm
- 2 dose series: Sinovac
- 2 dose series: Novavax/Covovax
Ready to submit your Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination?
Not Pre-Registered yet?
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org